Next up….

Here is the project I just started on the workbench. I have about 9 of these Bowser 100 ton hoppers, lettered both for   PC, and PRR. I just started to apply a dirt brown to the sides and ends of three cars with my airbrush.

I’ll finish the sides and ends on all the cars, probably applying some road grime as well along the bottom sills, paint the undersides, then rust the interiors. I’m currently awaiting delivery on several new rust mediums I haven’t tried as yet.

When all is done, I’ll pick up some more removable coal loads. In the photos below you’ll see what the cars look like straight out of the box, and the three after a dirt overspray…

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s