Another project complete…

I’ve finally weathered up the concrete K-Rail barriers that a friend graciously made for me using a 3D printer. First I went over each piece with a wetted down application of streaking grime by AK Interactive, followed by a light dusting with grey Pan Pastels. I finished up with glueing these down on the layout with foam tack glue. Photos below of some of the barriers:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.