This week has found me getting things set up for our first real operating session coming up. A good friend was over today as we ran a test session, with him running a mine turn while I worked Spring Street yard. Good thing for the test session, as we discovered a problem with a Peco frog, which will be corrected tomorrow or Thursday.
In the meantime, I added some road grime to otherwise freshly painted GP9 7394 as shown below, today working Spring Street:
Three other locomotives are already on the layout today, including this new visitor, an N12 caboose as shown here:
Up on the workbench, I’m repainting an ex-UPS pup trailer for use on the layout under a different carrier name. Here’s a photo of progress so far: