Finished….

Not quite satisfied with the weathering to date, I decided to work a bit more on my Intermountain PNC GP10. I finished spraying the forward intakes/vents with the same black grey I used on the other vents along the body. I then sprayed more Vallejo dirt color onto the pilots, building this layer of dirt up. Next, I lightly sprayed the same dirt color on the body to tone down the black on the vents, then sprayed the same color along the top of the car body plus the cab roof and top of the short hood. I then added some mud splatter to the couplers. Finally, I added ACI plates from BLMA to the sides. So now I’m finally calling this finished! Photos below:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.