Finished, and soon to join the fleet

I today have finished my Athearn Genesis series PL&E GP38-2. I went back today and added more soot black powder to the top sides of the locomotive as well as the roof around the exhaust stacks. I’ve painted the walkway chains. I’ve also added some fuel stains to the fuel tank of which is shown below. Finally, I added some dirt to the doors. I’ve also included the prototype photo of this unit. Hopefully I’ve come close to replicating the prototype!

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.