More details were added to the module today, including several roof details on Campbell Manufacturing, namely two air conditioning units. The large vents for the roofs were painted steel grey today and will be installed in a day or two. Photos below.
I also kitbashed some extra piping for the new Allied Chemical tanks. Next, I added a short corner piece of barbed wire fence to start the fence line that will separate the scrapyard from the brickyard. Finally, I moved a tractor trailer over to what will be the concrete pad to show what this will look like. I’ll paint the truck pad styrene in a day or two, and install. Stay tuned….